In the 2019-2020 school year, Langley Fundamental School welcomes international students from 7 different countries: Brazil, Japan, Kazakhstan, People’s Republic of China, Republic of Korea, Spain, and Vietnam.
A few highlights of what Langley Fundamental Middle and Secondary can offer students are:
- A safe, friendly and inclusive school community that emphasizes the development of respect, responsibility, integrity and empathy.
- A structured and comprehensive ELL program that offers language support at beginner, lower intermediate, upper intermediate, and advanced level.
- A leading tourist destination that provides unparalleled cultural activities both indoor and outdoor year-round.
- Dedicated international student services including supervised homestay, emotional support services and academic assistance.
- Personalized graduation planning including Canadian university placement advising, in-school university information sessions, and career advising.
More information on http://www.studyinlangley.com/